Call us lets talk about any discounts available for this item.
Thumbnail Filmstrip of EDIC Polaris 701PS 801PS 1201PS Self Contained Carpet Extractor Images
Polaris Series Self-Contained Carpet Extractors
The Polaris Series combines remarkable ease of operation with unbeatable carpet cleaning performance and portability to deliver consistent results in light speed!
The Polaris is big enough to tackle large rooms and hallways and is available with a full complement of accessories giving it maximum versatility to clean upholstery, stairs and other hard to reach places.
See model specs at botton of page
User friendly features like a detachable power cord make it easy to transport the machine to a drain or toilet. Lift off recovery buckets make emptying quick and easy without the need for a drain hose. Special features including the patented 4-wheel design, adjustable handle and lightweight construction allow easy transportation and unparalleled balance and maneuverability.
Features & Benefits
- Patented 4- wheel design makes turning in tight places easy and balances total weight even when full of water; making it easy to maneuver
- Detachable cord makes it easy to drop the cord and wheel the machine to a drain or toilet for emptying. Our patented dual lift- off buckets make this process quick and convenient
- Patented self-adjusting, self-leveling brush for superior cleaning of all carpet lengths and uneven floors
- High speed brush motor and brush guarantee powerful agitation to release deeply embedded soil and grit, extending the carpet life
- Patented brush system utilizes fully sealed stainless steel ball bearings for years of trouble-free operation
- Fully adjustable handle for greater operator ease, increased leverage on stairs and over curbs plus compact storage
- Dual vacuum motors for unequaled water & soil recovery in a self-contained extractor (801 & 1201)
- 19” wide cleaning head maximizes productivity (801 & 1201)
- Side extension for cleaning right to baseboards
- Upright-mounted vacuum with intercooler system extends motor life
- See-through recovery dome
- Optional accessories quickly attach to the rear of machine for cleaning stairs, upholstery, etc.
|Solution Tank||7 gallon||8 gallon||12 gallon|
|Solution Pressure||120 psi||120 psi||120 psi|
|Vacuum Motor||112 CFM, 2 HP, 136” lift||Dual 2-stage bypass, 200 CFM, 3.5 HP||Dual 2-stage bypass, 200 CFM, 3.5 HP|
|Brush Motor||4,200 RPM, 1/6 HP||4,200 RPM, 1/6 HP||4,200 RPM, 1/6 HP|
|Brush Speed||2,100 RPM||2,100 RPM||2,100 RPM|
|Brush Style||Chevron design||Chevron design||Chevron design|
|Brush Bearings||Sealed, stainless steel ball bearings||Sealed, stainless steel ball bearings||Sealed, stainless steel ball bearings|
|Wheels||7” non-marking||8” non-marking||8” non-marking|
|Power Cord||50’ detachable||50’ detachable||50’ detachable|
|Dimensions||39”H x 30”L x 17”W||38”H x 48”L x 19”W||38”H x 48”L x 19”W|
|Weight||78 lbs.||114 lbs.||120 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||103 lbs.||131 lbs.||136 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||42”H x 34”L x 21”W||42”H x 45”L x 25”W||42”H x 45”L x 25”W|
|Electrical Draw||15 amps||15 amps||15 amps|
|Warranty||5 year parts & labor, lifetime on body||5 years parts & Labor, lifetime on enclosure||5 years parts & Labor, lifetime on enclosure|
801 & 1201 Manual
Operation Manual –
Parts List –