Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Thumbnail Filmstrip of Sporicidin MRC-100-5 Mold Resistant Coating White 5 gal Pail Images
DescriptionCannot ship UPS, call for shipping cost.
Lumber - Particle Board - Walls - Ceilings - Subfloors - Ductwork - Wood - Drywall - Mineral Substrates
** It aids in deodorizing and eliminating odors while providing a paint-like film on interior and exterior surfaces that can be sanded and recoated without the obnoxious fumes like competitive products
FEATURES and BENIFITS:
- Mold resistance on the film
- Special UV decetable pigment for warranty verification (available on clear finish only)
- Excellent longevity
- Bonds to organic and inorganic surfaces
- Superior moisture prevention
- Breathable and paintable
- Designed to provide a uniform primer or can be left as the top coat
- Features phenomenal hiding and enamel holdout
- Nanotechnology provides excellant durability and adhesion
- Provides protection from water penetration
- Seals water extractives and tannins in redwood and cedar
- Dry time 30 min to two hours depending on humidity and temperature
- Shelf Life Three Years
- Air quality and management district (AQMD) and VOC compliant
Mix thoroughly prior to use to ensure ingredients are dispersed evenly throughout solution. Sporicidin Mold-Resistant Coating may be applied with a brush, roller or airless sprayer. When applying with airless sprayer, use medium pressure setting and a .018 spray tip. Apply when surface or air temperatures are 50ºF (10ºC) or higher. Second or multiple coats may be needed, depending upon the substrate and application method. Coverage ranges from 35 sq. ft/can to 1,000 sq.ft/gallon depending on which product is used, substrate porosity and surface smoothness.
CLEAN-UP: Clean hands and tools using warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
DRYING TIME: Dries to the touch in 30 minutes at normal temperature, as stated above. Cooler temperatures or high humidity may lengthen drying time. Allow 2 hours between additional coats (if desired).