Cannot ship UPS, call for shipping cost.
Resistant Coating is an easy-to-use, water-based permanent coating that
incorporates a unique zero VOC, EPA registered antimicrobial. This creates an
antimicrobial coating that prevents the growth of mold on the coating film.
Developed for high moisture areas, mold resistant coatings form a dehydration
finish that does not allow moisture penetration, thus preventing the growth of
mold on the film. The quality of the product, along with the anti-abrasion and
anti-scratch qualities, exceeds the performance requirements of the following
microbiological resistant tests: ASTM D3273, D3274. Sporicidin Mold Resistant
Coatings can be used on any new or existing building material before, during, or
after installation for efficient mold proofing. It quickly penetrates and
adheres to porous and non-porous surfaces, providing a stain-blocking
anti-fungal coating that will not blister, crack, or chip and restores the
integrity of damaged materials.
Lumber - Particle Board - Walls - Ceilings - Subfloors - Ductwork - Wood -
Drywall - Mineral Substrates
** It aids in deodorizing and eliminating odors while providing a paint-like
film on interior and exterior surfaces that can be sanded and recoated without
the obnoxious fumes like competitive products
FEATURES and BENIFITS:
- Mold resistance on the film
- Special UV decetable pigment for warranty verification (available on
clear finish only)
- Excellent longevity
- Bonds to organic and inorganic surfaces
- Superior moisture prevention
- Breathable and paintable
- Designed to provide a uniform primer or can be left as the top coat
- Features phenomenal hiding and enamel holdout
- Nanotechnology provides excellant durability and adhesion
- Provides protection from water penetration
- Seals water extractives and tannins in redwood and cedar
- Dry time 30 min to two hours depending on humidity and temperature
- Shelf Life Three Years
- Air quality and management district (AQMD) and VOC compliant
Mix thoroughly prior to use to ensure ingredients are dispersed
evenly throughout solution. Sporicidin Mold-Resistant Coating may be applied
with a brush, roller or airless sprayer. When applying with airless sprayer, use
medium pressure setting and a .018 spray tip. Apply when surface or air
temperatures are 50ºF (10ºC) or higher. Second or multiple coats may be needed,
depending upon the substrate and application method. Coverage ranges from 35 sq.
ft/can to 1,000 sq.ft/gallon depending on which product is used, substrate
porosity and surface smoothness.
CLEAN-UP: Clean hands and tools using warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
DRYING TIME: Dries to the touch in 30 minutes at normal temperature, as stated
above. Cooler temperatures or high humidity may lengthen drying time. Allow 2
hours between additional coats (if desired).