See Discount when added to CART
Thumbnail Filmstrip of Malish Flex Scrub Round Bristled Pad Black Images
Malish Flex Scrub Round Bristled Pad BLACK
INSTALLS EASY LIKE A PAD, CLEANS DEEP LIKE A BRUSH.
Flex Scrub™, the ultimate bristled floor pad, blends the familiarity and easy installation of a traditional pad with the robust cleaning power of a brush. There’s no need to change existing floor machines, no special attachment required and no operator learning curve. That’s because Flex Scrub has been engineered to work with most existing machines, attaching as quickly and simply as a regular pad. And while it’s similar to a pad in ease of attachment, Flex Scrub offers a considerably deeper level of cleaning: it agitates chemicals, pushing them into grout lines and highs-lows where pads can’t reach. Flex Scrub is an ideal solution where building cleanliness is important to occupant health.
- Outlasts traditional pads up to 50 to 1
- Reducing labor and product cost
- Reaches where pads can’t for a deeper clean
- Easy to use: – no stop-and-flip – won’t gum up when cleaning or stripping – self-cleaning so no need to wash it out
- No concern about heeling and floor damage
- Flexible and lightweight
Black Flex Scrub™ (80-grit)
• For stripping floors down to the base level
Sizes: 13" - 583213 16" - 583216 17" - 583217 19" - 583219 20" - 583220
- Self-cleaning bristles break up and sweep away dirt, preventing a dirt/bacteria nest from forming
- Superior cleaning of grouted and textured floors
- Bristled floor pads outlast traditional pads up to 50 to 1, reducing down time for pad change, labor costs and product costs
- Bristled floor pads won’t gum up, so cleaning and stripping can be completed faster – saving time and labor costs
- Bristled floor pads last longer than traditional pads, reducing landfill waste
Flex Scrub™ bristled pad colors match directly with traditional floor pad color. Match pad driver size when ordering.