Thumbnail Filmstrip of Sporicidin ENZ 1284 Enzymatic Cleaner Concentrate 4/1gal cs Images
Sporicidin Enzymatic Cleaner
Sporicidin® Enzyme Mold Stain Cleaner concentrate is a enzyme based blend in a low foaming solution formulated to loosen and remove dried debris, protein, blood and mucin deposits. It is an effective enzyme based stain remover for both natural and synthetic fibers that have been soiled with organic and inorganic debris.
The Sporicidin Enzyme Mold Stain Cleaner is ideal for use as an enzymatic mold cleaner to pre-clean mold/IAQ, remediation, and restoration applications. It is also safe for household use. This highly effective cleaner and enzymatic stain remover has a neutral pH and is biodegradable, nonflammable, non-staining, and nontoxic. If you have any questions about the Sporicidin Enzyme Stain Cleaner, please contact us or browse below.
- Carpet, fabric and upholstery cleaning
- Stain and odor removal
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Uniform and surgical scrub suit cleaning
- Cleans clothing and linens
- Safe for use in automatic washers
- Removes blood and protein stains
- Removes dried debris and mucin deposits
- Cleans rubber, plastics, stainless steel, vinyl and much more
- Deodorizes as it cleans
Features and Benefits:
- Special blend containing both cellulose and protein enzymes for cleaning and removing material stains and breaking down both organic and inorganic debris
- Contains enzyme preservative for added stability
- Low foaming, concentrated formulation
- Safe for use on rubber, stainless steel, vinyl, plastics, linens, clothing, carpets, fabrics and upholstery Reduces the need for manual scrubbing
- Non-flammable, non-staining, and non-toxic
- Mildly alkaline (pH 7.5)
- Economical highly concentrated formula - 1 ounce makes 1 gallon of cleaning solution
- 1 gallon (3.8 L) of concentrate makes 128 gallons (484.5 L) of solution
- 55 gallons (208.2 L) of concentrate makes 7040 gallons (26,649 L) of solution
Directions for Use:
For specific use site directions, see product labeling. For all applications, always test in inconspicuous areas prior to full product usage.
General Use Instructions: Add 1 ounce of Sporicidin Enzymatic Cleaner concentrate to one gallon of luke-warm water. Apply solution to surface or material to be cleaned. For dried organic matter and heavier stains, use 2 ounces to one gallon of warm water. Allow solution to remain in contact with surface for a minimum of 1 minute using light scrubbing, if necessary, to remove debris.
Do not mix with any other chemicals.
As with any chemical, precautions should be taken to minimize or prevent exposure to mists, lingering vapors, or residuals, which may cause discomfort or aggravate existing health conditions.
|Sporicidin Enzymatic Cleaner concentrate, 1 gallon (3.8 L) container||4 bottles/case|
|Sporicidin Enzymatic Cleaner concentrate, 55 gallon (208.2 L) drum||55 gallon drum|