Thumbnail Filmstrip of Malish Sonic Scrub Brush 702420 14x20 inch for Oscillating Machines Images
Malish Sonic Scrub
THE LATEST INNOVATION FROM THE MALISH CORPORATION!
THE REVOLUTION IN FLOOR BRUSHES HAS BEGUN!
Malish introduces SONIC SCRUB … A
brush that outlasts floor pads more than 20 to 1, saving
you time and money!
SONIC SCRUB is a brush designed
specifically for the oscillating
floor machine industry. This innovative, patent pending design
from Malish, is tufted with polypropylene & durable nylon filament.
Start saving hundreds by purchasing the new SONIC SCRUB
WHAT IS SONIC SCRUB?
SONIC SCRUB is a light weight, deep cleaning,
rectangular brush designed for the oscillating floor
machine industry. This innovative, patent pending
design by Malish, is tufted with polypropylene (.040”
diameter) and durable 6/12 nylon (.016” diameter)
• Designed to clean deep grout lines & uneven floor
• Dual filament construction combined to create a
• superior scrubbing action for deep cleaning
• Flared tufting for edge-to-edge and corner-to-corner
• Driver block is not required allowing for simple and
• quick change out time
• Universal design fits all oscillating floor machines;
• stick, walk behind, and riders.
• Cleans with water or cleaning solutions
• PATENT PENDING
Created for ceramic / quarry / concrete and Terrazzo
floors to clean deep grout lines and uneven floors.
Field test results on tile fl oors show that the brush will
outlast pads by 20 times, reducing your cost by 85%!
SONIC SCRUB fits all 14” x 20” oscillating floor
machines including stick, walk behind, and riders.
EASY INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL
To install, simply align and press the light weight hookand-
loop backed brush onto the machine’s drive plate
engaging the hook-and-loop material. To remove,
simply pull the pre-molded brush tabs.
• Low noise (db) level
• Outstanding scrubbing action on high & low RPM machines
• Light weight
• Easy to clean
• Cleans corners and edges
• Hook & loop backing
• Built-in tabs for easy removal
• Quick change design
14” x 20” SONIC SCRUB
|Part||Product Description||UPC||Filament Color||Machine Size|
|702420||Sonic Scrub||6-15129-70242-3||Black/Red||14" x 20"|