Always plan to apply in a manner most conducive to getting ODORCIDE® Duralast®
to the source of the odor. Product works best when applied to a dry surface.
This will ensure its ability to penetrate to the odor source.
All Duralast® products have the added benefit of Pet-Soothe™. This proprietary
feature can help prevent inappropriate marking by relieving the stress and
anxiety that accompanies these episodes thus encouraging proper behavior.
Benefits can last up to 30 days after application.
Fabrics, upholstery or carpet
– Soaking or saturating methods are recommended.
– 32 oz per gallon of water for, urine, feces, vomit and other odors found in
carpet. On porous surfaces apply directly to the odor source saturating the
affected area. Let air dry or extract during cleaning process.
– 16 oz per gallon of cleaning solution for eliminating odors from kitchen
counters, tables, walls, bathrooms, toilets, mopping floors, and other large
– 24 oz per gallon of water. Apply directly to odor source by using a fogging
system, spray application, or adding it to your cleaning solution.
– 24 oz per gallon of water. Apply directly to odor source by saturation using
fogging system or spray application.
– 24 oz per gallon of water. Apply directly to odor source by pouring or
spraying affected area, while the area is empty and dry.
– 8 oz per gallon of water. Apply as post spray after cleaning to leave a
For more serious odors use ODORCIDE Original or ODORCIDE Fresh Scent. For hard
to remove stains, use ODORCIDE Ox-Erase™. Designed to work in carpet and
upholstery cleaning and deodorizing equipment as a pre-spray/soak, in detergent
chemical tank, rinse additive and/or post spray.
All Thornell products are safe for use on any surface. As with any product,
follow the label directions. Contains water, proprietary essential oil blend and
Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only.
Effectiveness decreased when using with Chlorine solutions. Always spot test for
ALL FIVE FRAGRANCES AVAILABLE AS:
• Concentrate 128oz (3.79L)
– makes up to 64 gallons