Refresher – Concrete & Terrazzo Restoration System
REFRESHER, a propane-powered, planetary driven, complete system for stripping,
honing, polishing and burnishing polished concrete, terrazzo and marble floors.
Refresher System is a machine engineered with the operator in
mind. The Refresher is heavy and rugged enough to handle the aggressive demands
of honing and polishing concrete floors, yet light and mobile enough to be
highly maneuverable and smooth running for hours of continuous use.
The Refresher, with its dust control capability and sealed planetary drive
and positive drive synchronous belt, comes with 3 sets of driver heads/brushes:
one set of 3 strip brushes for removing old floor finish; one set of 3 Velcro
drivers for resin bond, hybrid and ceramic diamonds; and one set of 3 Mighty-Lok
drivers for 10” burnishing or diamond pads. Each set of driver heads/brushes is
designed with a lug system for “quick-change” mounting and dismounting on the
PROUDLY MADE IN THE
- 3″ x 10″ Mal Grit Strip Brush
- 3″ x 10″ Mighty Lok
- 3″ x 10″ Velcro Hook & Loop
- Meets US Green Building Council LEED IAQ
- Credit 3.4 Requirement
- CE, CARB, EPA & GS-42 Compliant
- Low Oil Shut Down
- Safety Regulator Fuel System
- Auto Emissions Shut Down
- Blue Sky Certified Engine
- Kill Switch Lanyard
- Rugged all steel construction.
- Planetary drive to eliminate shadowing
and side torque.
- Sealed planetary drive with synchronus
belt to eliminate slip and increase durability.
- Premium bearings and bearing seals
throughout for durability.
- Standard dust control functionality.
- Standard 8 gallon water tank.
- Premium German centrifugal clutch.
- Adapter port for active vacuum
- Locking easy spin-on spin-off heads for
quick application change.
- 330 lbs head pressure
- Includes 3 sets quick change heads for
stripping, polishing, and burnishing concrete
- Compatible for use with 4″ ceramic or
resin diamond pucks and diamond impregnated pads
- Transport wheel for easy loading and
- Low profile – fits under 8″ shelf
- Green Certifications – EPA, CARB, LEED,
CE, & GS-42