Hawk G2 Raptor
Orbital Floor Machine
Dry Stripping, Scrubbing, Stripping
The Hawk G2 Raptor with the revolutionary rectangular “floating head” is
easy to maneuver with less vibration, noise and fatigue than other orbiting
brands. Use it to easily scrub into corners and along baseboards.
The Hawk G2 Raptor can strip floor finish without chemicals. It is excellent
for sanding, scrubbing and stone polishing. Easy to learn. Easy to use.
• 1.5 HP, 180 frame, TEFC dual capacitor AC motor
• 115-230V, 60 Hz power
• 50 ft., 2-pc, (12-3) SJTOW industrial power cord w/ molded plug
• Eccentric balanced orbital drive works at 1740 RPM
• Four 2” vibration isolators
• One-piece industrial, powder-coated, heavy-duty welded steel
frame and chromed
steel handle for optimum durability
• Variable position handle lock with transport lock
• Thumb operated safety switch
• Negative pressure on/off switch
• Dual steel operating triggers
• 2” x 8” non-marking, ball bearing wheels
• Optional dust skirt and vacuum assembly kit
• Quiet 66 dB operation. Meets GS42 standard.
• UL/CUL listed